For the sake of clarity surrounding GDPR
GDPR – You have the right to ask me to remove all data that we hold on you that may be personally identifiable as an individual.
We use Google analytics, and other means of tracking customer interaction to track customer interaction with our website. If you do not want this data used, please block all cookies by following this guide.
This privacy statement reviews how I collect and uses the personal information you provide on our Web site: It also outlines the options available to you with regards to my use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
As is the standard policy of most Web sites, The Virtual Thread automatically gathers information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to:
• Respond to customer service requests
• Respond to your questions and concerns
• Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
• Potentially conduct research and analysis
• Potentially display content based on your interests
You may choose to stop receiving communications from us including our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in these emails or you can contact us at email@example.com
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
• When I believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
• If The Virtual Thread is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
• To any other third party with your prior consent.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We use a third party to gather information about how you and others use the The Virtual Thread website. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimise how our site is used.
Links to Other Web Sites
The Virtual Thread includes links to other web sites whose privacy practices may differ from this one. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. It is our suggestion that you carefully read the privacy statement of any web site you visit.
When we collect personal information directly from you, We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted, both during transmission and after we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on this site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Policy Information
This Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us email@example.com
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by firstname.lastname@example.org